Jun 13, 2012

So, UTs have started. And I guess I'm sorta kinda maybe a little too busy with all that.
TEEHEE:)
Anyways, went out with Rusydi and Hanafi, yesterday and today. I really do miss hanging out with them.
So yeah. Might be going to Bugis with them on Friday as well.
Anyways, Frozard got his bike license already. :D
Was walking to school today, and then I saw Frozard on his bike. Oh god. He looks too hot on a bike. MY MORNING WAS MADE.
And after that, Rusydi and Hanafi crashed my class and we left together to head to Ang Mo Kio to just chill. And Frozard was in the fucking same ift as me. STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
THIS MEANS THAT I WAS BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS HIM. then I moved towards Rusydi cause I was kinda scared and I guess you could say "intimidated" by him, coz the lift was packed, and we were standing real close to each other.
HAISS! what a great day.
I honestly wanna get to know him. But he seems so silent. He looks friendly, but he's very silent. Always with his headphones on.
Oh well! 3 years Vini. As I said, something is bound to happen:)

Tomorrow is Comms UT. Wish me luck;)

All In The Past