Jun 18, 2012

So basically I've got Science UT on Wednesday and I'm not prepared.
Anyways, I didn't see Frozard today. How sad.
But he did tweet a picture of himself! That made my day way better:)
Hard to see him around in school nowadays, he drives/rides to school.
Haiss.
Anyways, have I spoken about my temptation to change my Facebook name to Vini Eggarhhh ??
Yeah. I want to. And I might:D

I can't help but to imagine what it'd be like if Frozard were to find out everything.
The possiblities are that he likes me too, we become friends or he just fucking ignores me like now.
Or worst, he's attached.

If he ever find out, I'll definitely let him see my blog or my twitter or all the other places that I write about him.

Okay, enough abotu Frozard.
 I didn't study today, so Imma try do a lil bit studying now.
Bye:D

All In The Past