Jun 5, 2012

Wow. I've disappeared from here for quite long. Well, I won't update my blog much often though. You'll rarely see me here:)

Anyways, Poly started about a month ago. Yes I am in Republic Poly,in case you people didnt know.
Exams are nearing. Next week to be exact. Haven't been studying because I'm a badass. Jyea2.

Let's summarise my main concern in school. And that is Frozard.
Basically, I don't even know him personally, I just see him around in school, but I like him. I really really do.
Being a girl, I always stalk guys I like^^
So, I found out that he's a famous (somewhat) dancer. And then I'm like 'Dammit, I have no chance with him."

And he satisfies all my criterias of a potential boyfriend.
Dancer, smoker, artist, pierced ears, athlete.
He's like so talented, and then there's me.
I'm just....there.
Talent-less, not even up to anyone's expectations I bet.

It'd be a miracle if he ever approaches me.
I think he knows I exist, I mean he has to! We pass by each other so many times!

LOL. SO MUCH FOR THIS BEING SUMMARISED.

Can't wait for school to reopen, and hopefully see him. GOD! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS!

Oh well, I still have 3 years in this school. Something is bound to happen between me and him.
I hope.

All In The Past