Sep 19, 2012

It's been like 3 months since I last updated.
Oh well, lots of things happened within this period of time.
I had a couple like best friend, things went to far and I cut contact with him.
Meanwhile, there's this other dude who's only in it for the lust. And guess what, he already has a girlfriend.
But yeah, I know my limits. I'm just entertaining him till I get enough "evidence" to bomb him and finally get him out  of my life.
He's hot though. LOL.
And Frozard. I can't stalk his tweets anymore because they're privatised. :(
But thankfully, he privatised them at the right moment. I've found out tons of things about him.
Well, he got a tattoo not to long ago, which makes him like 10 times hotter than he is now.
And that idiot also posted up his cotnact number, so yes, I'm the clingy (not)girlfriend and I took it down and saved it in my phone.
Cheeky much.
It's the holidays now. 5.5 weeks. Schools gonna start in about 3 weeks time. Dang it.
Started working out recently coz I want flat abs. But then again, I see no results so I'm just gonna bum that idea and start eating candies again yea?

Anyways, me and that douche guy have been chatting alot quite recently. I mean, I like him- he's friendly. But when I think about his intentions, they're no good. And then I start to hate him so damn much. We were supposed to meet today. But then he was lazy, I was lazy. So yeah, we called it off.
I don't even think he's sincere enough. I mean, if you really wanna meet a girl, you'd actually come on over to meet her. You wouldn't force her to meet you if she doesn't want to.
Oh, heck that. I'll blast him off, soon enough.

Holidays are gonna end soon and I pray, I PRAY SO HARD, that there'll be at least one hot indian guy in my class next semester.
Even a normal indian guy would do. I need a indian guy best friend. It's about time. At least then, I'll have someone to hang out with after school, or someone who'll do RJ with me or something.
That'd be cool.

Well, this turned out to be a pretty long post. Oh well.
I'm out.

All In The Past