Nov 5, 2011

Woke up at 1+ today. HAHA. i deserved that super long sleep:)
Anyways, the beginning of today kinda sucked ( except for the part when  I bought SLURPEE:D )
Sis labelled me a minah today. AGAIN.
Just cause I didnt wanna follow her see a movie with a crush.
I mean cmon uh, firstly, he's your crush, I GO FOR WHAT!You spend time with him uh!
And i go also like awkward only.
Plus, I dont feel comfortable with other people around. I wouldn't be myself, and I hate not being able to be myself around others.
Yeah, so cause of that, you called me a minah.
I'm used to this la. You siskit sikit also call me minah.
Why? Coz I fold skirt right? Coz I cry over guys and slit my wrist? Coz i wear "revealing clothes/ modern clothes? Coz i mix with malays.
FUCK YOU SIA.
Heck it la. IDGAF about you already.
And you can put on facebook some more uh " i dont even know why i have a sister."
HAHA. funny sia. Like as if you can even live without me talking to you.
I listen to your stories ALL THE TIME. But you don't.
Whenever i tell you my stories, you're always doing something else. And you'll always be like "wait ahh. i doing something." OR WORSE STILL! after i narrate my whole story, you'll be like "HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING IRRITATING THAT IS?
you never listen to me. I have to solve my own problems. The oly person who actually listens to me and my problems is adeline.

I HATE YOU SIA.
You know what, Imma just ignore you. I'm very sure I can live without talking to you. Whats the difference anyway.

Okay, anger vented already:)
Today, i saved almost all of "teddy bear's" photos in my psp.
Huhuu^^ Can fantasize about him already:))
HAHA.
Oh yeah, this may sound really stupid but Zayn kinda influenced me. Okay, not influenced, but made me change my mind.
I don't think I'm gonna settle for any guy lesser than Zayn.
Must have same awesome personality, awesome hair, awesome lips, oooh not forgetting his arms, superfuckinghot and yeah, just as perfect as he is.
haha. stupid right. but yeah, thats it.
This also means that I'm gonna stop chasing after my "baby"
Alaaa, padehal he can get better loking girls what. I'm not even attractive to start off with.

kbye.
TROLOLOL. my sis just talked to me.
Bitch., STFU.

All In The Past