Nov 4, 2011

Most of the major papers are done with! HELL YEAH \m/
Only left with malay and sciece mcq. WOAH. that was really fast.
Anyways, i had an awesome dream last night:) like duh,, its obviously about him.
I dreamt that i told the guy i like about the guy i like. Weird much?
Anyways, shall not rant about my dream anymore, it DEFINITELY WILL NOT HAPPEN. coz i bet he fucking hates me. Plus,ugh. nevemind. Its just not worth the wait anymore.
Sometimes i just cant help but to stare at him, and just think, why can't we be together? Or at least, be friends? close friends?
Now its like, we're both strangers to each other. We pass by each other so close, SO CLOSE, and we act as though none of us are there. No more smiles, No more hi's, No more facebook chats.
Sucks man.
Now its gonna take me another year to move on.Well, i better forget about him now and start moving on.
So yeah, imma be slcaking for the next few days, then maybe mug the last two days before malay Os.

Gosh, i just wanna get out of the school. And yeah, after O's, adeline is planning for me a birthday surprise. She sais she's gonna invite a guy. Well, from what I know, there's 3 possible guys she may invite.
Guy 1: My crush. If he's invited , its gonna be real awkward. I bet I wouldnt even talk to him
Guy 2: The guy who supposedly has a crush on me.. uhh, AWKWARD.
Guy 3: The guy I almost got into a relationship with.
Umm. I DONT WANT ANY GUY TO COME ALONG. seriously.

Oh, and my celebrity crush broke my heart. I saw a pic of him kissing someone from X factor. NOOOOO!!!!
anyways, he still looked hot kissing someone:))
Nevermind, one direction is supposed to be gay anyways. I'll just stick with that:)
Oh well, gotta go now. I'M FUCKING HUNGRY!

All In The Past