Nov 5, 2011

I miss having him as a bestfriend boyfriend.
It even got to the extent where we both thought that we had secret crushes on each other.
haha. So sweet :)
That how i want relationships to be. Bestfriends and boyfriend at the same time.
I could be myself whenever I was around with him.
Its like flirtationship. O.o
Lying down on each other, holding hands,tickling and even "almost kissing"
HAHA. yeah, I'd love having such a boyfriend. the very sweet kind.
The one who wouldn't give a damn when I talk open mindedly. In fact, i want him to talk open mindedly with me too.
I remember when he got so upset and angry at me when he saw those marks on my wrist. I found that real sweet. And sometimes, I actually look to him as my boyfriend, and act like how a girlfriend is supposed to act. haha. till others thought that we were having a secret relationship. ;D
I want a kind of guy who'll pull my blouse up when its falling. IDK. i just find that super sweet.
That give me the impression that you're in it for me,and not anything else, just me.BEING WITH ME.
Of course, I'd love romance too. haha. who wouldn't?
I dont wanna be serious all the time.
And yeah, I want a relationship to blossom. from friends,to best friends, then to a boyfriend.
Coz then, i'll really feel comfortable around him.
I don't wanna be all shy and nervous around him.
I wanna be able to hug and kiss him whenever i want, wherever i want. I dont wanna wait for him to hug or kiss me first before i do. i want that kind of "freedom"
Yeah,real hard to find these kind of guys nowadays huh?
Never faced one in my life before. Never had one in my life before.
Sweet guys are like an ENDANGERED SPECIES. You barely find them.
And thats why girls end up being such bitches. Coz mainly, the guys left are just plain douchebags (okay, maybe not all. but yeah, mostly)

Oh well, i just felt the need to say this.
Who knows? He might have somehow got my blog url, and is seeing this right now.
HAHA. high hopes eh vini. HIGH HOPES.

Wonder when I'll get over him. I have to.

All In The Past