Nov 15, 2011

So yeah. O's are over. Doesnt feel like it though.
Yesterday was the last paper and I found it kinda easy. But well, definitely not gonna be able to get top  few in the school.
haha. Juts hope that I can make it into poly. :)
Currently texting paul. Argh, I'm just so bored nowadays! It's only the first day of holiday and I'm always on my lappy.
Anyways, dad just left to go to Malaysia:) Take care dad! i love you:)
Yesterday marked the day where I have a little bit more freedom:)
I can now fulfill my "list of things to do after O's"
Pierce ear.
Pierce belly button:)
Pierce tongue,lip,dimple piercing(MUST GET)
Rebond my fringe.
Go out with friends.
Meet all the people I'm supposed to meet.
Gather enough courage to face him on results day and tell him I like him.

Yeah, that's about it!

Planning to rebond fringe today, but then sis is being a bitch now.
She's got some hand ache or whatever. Not that I don't care. It's just that, I already planned my stuff, what to do each day. I can't just squeeze in just about anything right!?
Plus, I need to do my hair today so that the smell will prolly be much lesser when dad's home. So that he wouldn't "find out"
And she's making a big fuss over that on Facebook. Yeah, go criticise and insult and put down your family online. So the whole fucking world can see it. Good job sis. Good job.

Yeah anyways, Imma carry on Tubmlrin' and Facebookin' and Twitterin' COZ I FUCKING CAN.

FREEDUMB!

All In The Past