Nov 19, 2011

What would you do if the person whose attention means the world to you, ignores you?
It sucks.
I really wanna tell him I love him. I seriously never felt this way before.
But the thing is that, he doesn't look at me nowadays.
Okay, I've said all that before. But seriously, are guys really that blind to see that a girl is head over heels for him? Or are they purposely blocking that picture off from their minds?
Because if they are, they're stupid.
Is it because they don't wanna give it a chance? Or are they tryna play hard to get?
Either way, it's still stupid. You're not manly that way. That's such a turn off in a guy.
If you don't wanna give it a chance, you could at least talk things out right? Is that too hard?
At least, that proves that you're matured enough to deal with reality straight in the face.

5 days since I last saw him.
He doesn't even know that I use the extra time I have after completing my exam paper just to stare at him. If only he knew.
At times, I have this strong urge to just blurt out everything to him, don't give a damn about his reply, whether he likes me or not.
But then, I realise that I indeed am afraid of the outcome. If things don't work out,(lets say, i tell him i like him, he doesnt like me. there will be awkwardness in our friendship. OR WORSE! he ends the friendship- it gets too awkward to even have a friendship)I'M GONNA EMO.
I hate how I always take at least a year to get over someone. Crush or boyfriend.
It sucks. Take one year to get over someone, and within that period of time, you see them with other friends, all happy and jovial. That proves that the person doesn't even need you in their life.

I asked for this. I ruined everything between us.
I hate how I always think that someone likes me when they chat with me or gives me attention.
He chatted with me, i liked him. He didn't let the convo die(which is a really sweet thing any guy can do). Maybe thats how I started developing un-fade-able feelings towards him.
SUCKY.

Well, and it's even stupid of me to be crying over him when he isn't even mine yet. I'm just hopelessly in love with him and I know I can never get him. EVER. People tell me to have hope, maybe things will work out in the future. But seriously people? You don't always have to be optimistic. You have to be logical and practical. Yeah, so being practical, HE WILL NEVER LIKE ME. Plus, I'm a few months older than him. Isn't that like against our religious code or some shit??
This feels like going through another heartbreak. I'll sit on the bathroom floor, crying my eyes out, and no one will know.

What if?
Millions of "what if" questions running through my head.
I don't wanna mention any of it here because it dates back to when I was still in a relationship.
Gosh, if only that relationship worked out, I would be so happy.
Sometimes, I even miss him. I miss how our relationship seemed too perfect. Too perfect to be true. Indeed.
I don't even know what actually happened back them. Everything was fine for me, except for him.
Lack of time spent together, Lack of attention. Yes, he may be materialistic but in relationships, you do need the attention. And yeah, that was my weakness. I never had much freedom because of my dad, as usual, being protective over me and my sis.
Yeah, maybe he got a little pissed off with my lack of freedom.
Well, what could I do then? I WAS JUST A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL.

Well, enough of this reflecting shit.
Let's just sit down and die.
Slit wrists and bleed to death.
Get a friend to commit suicide with.
Grab a sharp object and just stab yourself repeatedly.

Yes, I'm deprived. I need someone to be with me at times like this. But sadly, I have no one.



All In The Past