Nov 10, 2011

Okay, left with one paper. That is, Science MCQ.
I CAN DO THIS SHIT!
Anyways, I'm kinda losing hope in my love life. NOTHING. JUST NOTHING IS HAPPENING.
We pass by each other, not even a smile, hello, or even a look.
Does he even know how much that hurts me? It feels like he's ignoring me. Maybe he really is though.
Fuck it, I'm hopeless, worthless.
We passed by each other so close today. Like REALLY REALLY CLOSE.
Gosh, that mini heart attack I got when you were so close to me.
But what did you do? NOTHING.
NOT
A
FUCK.

Sucks you know? To be all over a guy and they don't fucking notice you, Then you know that you're just waiting for some shit to happen, WHICH IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

But whenever I see him, It just makes my day. Whether he notices me or not, Just seeing him brightens me up. This shouldn't be happening.
I'm supposed to be in the process of getting over him. I need to. I don't wanna be waiting so long and then finally realising that it was never worth the wait.
If only I had the fucking guts to talk to him.
Just be like, Hey! I like you. In fact, I'm hopelessly in love with you.
I just wish that I was fearless, living life to its fullest, being care free.
Things would be way easier that way. But no, I sit here, i fucking cry and i fucking cut my hand and fucking create scenarios in my head that'll never happen.
Fuck fear.

Anyways, I don't know what I see in him. I just love him.
Of course, I can live without him, I mean, I have for like the past 17 years of my life. I can be happy without him. But I'll be happier with him.
I dont know why, but I feel that I can tell him everything about me. Freely. Every secret, flaw,insecurity of mine. He looks like the kind of person who'll understand. Someone who'll actually hug me when I'm feeling down.
Does he even know that I think of him such?

GET. OVER. HIM. VINI.

This ignorance from him, I just can't take it. I'd be better off running behind some other guy who'll just use me and fuck off with another girl.

I need a relationship that will last.

All In The Past