Sep 6, 2011

okay, i haven't been studying for the past few days. I'm so gonna regret this.

Let's see.. You liked almost all my pics, you liked almost every status of mine and you chat with me almost everyday, and guess what, you are kinda "committed" to someone.
DUDE, SERIOUSLY?

anyways, i went to meet adeline and irza today.. buying stuffs for yanty's celebration.. we were thinking of getting a pinyata.
i mean, its cool what!!! whack whack the thing... and that satisfied moment when all the sweets fall down:D
k. maybe i'm just deprived.
then irza texted "the hot guy"..
omg... they're ruining my life!
i only said he looks hot when he isnt in school uniform.. I DON'T LIKE HIM!
and yeah, she said that someone has a crush on him, and he guessed me...
OMG! seriously-.- WHY ME?? OUT OF ALL POSSIBLE PEOPLE, WHY ME?!
ugh, wonder if they're still texting..
gosh, now i can't even say hi to him in school. sucks man.

oh yeah, talked with adeline on the phone for like 2 hours yesterday. gosh, we talk about literally everything!
and i'm always like " I miss ----"
then she'll scream in the phone " NO!! I'll make you have feelings for ---- again"
LOL.

---- texted me yesterday.. k i didnt reply. and i was kinda harsh when you fb msg me.. but seriously, you miss me?
haha.. cool story bro. ain't falling for that again, and getting my future down the drains.

okayy.. i gotta stop blogging about details. i type too much.
i got food waiting for me, and i guess imma study poa after that. SUCKY!
that stupid disposal account and provision for depreciation account JUST SUCKS!
kbye. food waiting for me.

omgomg, holidays end faster can. I EFFING MISS YOU!

All In The Past