Sep 19, 2011

Haven't been updating for a while now.
Mainly coz of Prelims and also coz my Tumblr is more attractive( due to my current obsession with Zayn Malik)
I shall not rant about it, but I swear I can reblog EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT HIM ON MY TUMBLR.
My tumblr's kinda full with his pictures.
Gosh, could he be any hotter.
Anyways, prelims just ended today. LIKE FINALLY!
Next hurdle- O LEVELS. *jeng jeng jeng*

 i told noraza my whole 24th august story.
i didn't wanna hide anything from my besties.
So, I've got nothing else to update .
hehe^^

oh yeah, One Direction's song What makes you beautiful is like at the top of the charts!! OMFG OMFG OMFG. i swear, thats the bestest song ever.. especially zayn's verse.
goodness, zayn and his sexyness ;)

Proud to be a DIRECTIONER:))))

All In The Past