Sep 4, 2011

9 september got too many things on..
Jalan raya, byanty's bdae celebration, pri school gathering..
no choice, gotta stick with the bdae celebration, coz i planned it.
haiss. sad sia.

now my phone so damn silent, jonathan never text me
huhuu~ He stalks me:)
LOL.

oh well, he's a nice person and all :)
I miss small ears.
wahlao, not even 3 days yet! oh wait, its 3 days.. but still!!!! imy!

anyways, Zayn malik looks exactly like sam..
ugh... nevermind.. change topic.

I WANNA GO SEE ALL TIME LOW!!! gosh, i'd do anything to see alex gaskarth!

might be catching a korean horror movie with aisyah and peeps on aisyah's bdae..
whoo.. like fun oni..
OH yeah!!! Smurfs was smurfingly keeyut!

-the butterfly on my hand got washed away:( must ask people draw for me(that way, they're extra special, must take really good care)

gonna sleep with plaited hair today. i wanna see how i look with permed hair..
hehe^^

okay, gonna chat with people on fb.. and watch ryan's videos.
buhbye:)


- dad, i swear i wanted to take part in the marathon.. like wtf is your problem sia! i take part, you will scold, i never take part, you ask me to take part.. stupid sia.

All In The Past