Sep 25, 2011

5 MORE DAYS TO MY EX MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY.
LOL. who gives a shit.
Anyways, just came home from khatib.. met up with adeline, she was with brandon
gosh, they look real sweet together.
Got me reminded of so many things:(
anyways, she saw my baby today. Unfair.
haiss. anyways, i'd rather give up on him.
I mean, he barely acknowledges me when we see each other.. maybe he found out about "that thing"
oh heck it. I'll just ignore you, if that's what you're gonna do.
oh well, i HAD a crush on you .
and i promised myself and also to adeline. i promised to tell him that I "HAD" a crush on him.
well, i'll tell it after graduation, coz if its bad news, i dont wanna get affected and screw up my Os.

anyways, studied yesterday like some nerd. and i slacked today TOO MUCH!

I'm really glad to see adeline so happy. i guess she finally found her perfect bf?
they're so sweet. and yes, i'm jealous.
I mean, I've never had any guy treat me that way.
The guy's usually quite shy, and we barely talk and stuff. so yeah, its awkward and sucky.
but they, they'll make a great couple.

OH WELL, AT LEAST ONE OF US IS HAPPY:)

alright, i'm feeling all down and emo-ish right now. ugh. I wish I had someone now. This feeling sucks.


All In The Past