Sep 26, 2011

back home from school gonna go catch movie with sis. at bishan:)
oh well, today I didn't see my baby at school..
SAD!!!! =(((
oh oh! and i bet adeline's OH SO HAPPY NOW!! congrats girl!! :)
anyways, i shall not rant about my baby.
26 days left to o levels. OMFG!
20 oct- practical.
21 oct- graduation ( the day i tell my baby that i had/have a crush on him )
22 oct- my birthday but i cant celebrate it because
24 oct- start of all o level written papers.
sibei sian sia.

i got nothing else to talk about though :/
i feel so shitty.
yesterday and today.
It's like, I've never had anyone treat me so special before.
Yes, i do mean guys.
They just go away and disappear once they don't get what they want.
It sucks man.
I've never had any one guy that's always been there for me, through thick and thin, whether I accept him as a bf or not.
I just need a guy friend. Yes. I am deprived.

I wanna be treated like how he treats adeline.
If only I could find someone with his charactertraits.
Gosh, that'd be awesome. He'll be like the perfect boyfriend.

Anyways, shall not rush into things though.
I'm beginning to lose hope on my "baby"
there's no progress. Might be cause of O levels though.
Haiss, anyways, I need to spend 20+ days to gather up enough courage to tell him I like him.
And hopefully, he ain't one of the guys who'll disappear after I tell him I like him.
I just hope we remain friends. I don't think he'll disappear.
He seems nice.
And I like nice people:)

All In The Past