Sep 30, 2011

Life sucks man.
It's been days since you looked at me, smiled at me, said hi to me.
And I'm feeling so concerned about it.
And thanks to that beetch, I can't even face you anymore. Fuck awkwardness.
Lets name this beetch M.
So yeah, school finishes right. So I'm with M and a couple moe friends, heading to Wendy's before coaching.
And yes, he was outside my class area.
That that stupid M started screaming and yelling my name. Like whut the fuck bitch?
And worst still, shouted his name too.
Wahlao, got problem with me is it. Ass sia.
And I actually wanted to say hi or atleast smile at him.
That won't happen. I bet that'll never happen anymore.
I'm so insecure sia. Low self esteem. Why the hell would he ever like me.
Haiss. I'd rather die than to see his face again.
I just lost all hope and courage to tell him I like him.
You know what. Just leave it. I don't even wanna tell him anymore.
My life sucks. That's coz people ruin it. And I hate those people.

I remember when he first fb chat with me. Haha. He so indian sia.
And when he said hi. I swear that was like the bestest day ever:) Although he smiles like a pedo -.-
Then he asked me to say hi to him, or just acknowledge his existence.
Gosh, I had so much hope back then. Hope that he actually liked me.
Then all of a sudden, he never smiled. Never talked. Never even looked at me.
Why suddenly sia? Saw you in the bus that day, you didn't smile or say hi.
Haiss. But yet, I feel so satisfied just seeing you.
Heck it. Your life. I don't wanna interfere. Maybe you're attached or something.


-I like you. I still do. But now I have to fucking get over you. And I don't know how to do that.
Please don't smile at me, don't look at me, don't say hi to me. Or else, I'll start liking you even more. And I don't want that.

All In The Past