Aug 12, 2011

Topical tests, Mock exams, Prelims, O levels.
HAISS. All crammed up starting now. FML seriously.
I lost hope on making it to poly. PFFT. might just end up in ITE.
Besides that, personal issues as well.
It's never been easy for me. And it never will be. But I know that it's the best I can do.
I have to forget EVERYTHING.
But no, thats actually not working. Coz it hurts me more.
Crying again? WTF is wrong with me?
Anyways, I can't change anything. I dont think I wanna change anything.
How can I possibly remain friends with someone after knowing that I've actually had feelings for that person before, and we were together before?
SUCKS.

And to that idiot. Miss me? Tell me. Like seriously. Why you hiding things to yourself. Talk things out with me please. I don't think you understood me(TSK. NO ONE DOES).

Fat lips = No hope.
IDK whats up with me. whenever someone calls your name, i blush,i walk away, i hide. But, i know that i dont like you. Not more than a friend.
k. this is weird.

And yeah, NDP day was average.
Fireworks, i got damn emotional i swear (i guess its the day i started crying)
Drank, for the first time ever. Sis got a little "stupid" and "immature"
And believe me, I was so damn close to texting you. Only one thing had stopped me. I deleted your number.

I try to erase memories, but it isn't helping.
It just keeps coming back. OMFG. I feel like killing myself.
I need advice. I tell them that I cry. Cry like as if someone died.
Continuously. 2 hours. For the past 3-4 days.
And i dont get any fucking advice.
Great. I'll handle life on my own then. Eff up everything. Coz thats what I'm good at.

Anyways, i need to concentrate on studies.
I wish I was a happy person.


-I had to block you from twitter. I stalk you almost everyday, seriously. And I can't forget you this way.

All In The Past