Aug 14, 2011

Fuck it. Fuck my life. Fuck the memories. Fuck everything.
As much as I try, I know I just can't. I just fucking can't.

Maybe I shouldn't have turned you down that easily.
Maybe you will help me move on.
And now you aren't contacting me. And its all my fault.
But was I supposed to do. You never did understand me.
Don't wait for me. Seriously.
You're just gonna torture yourself and I don't want that.
Why waste your time waiting for a fucked up person like me?
I'm still living in the past and you know that.
Why're you just so stubborn.

Knvm. My mind's always occupied by things I shouldn't worry about.
I worry too much, I think about too many things, I make stupid decisions, I regret and then I cry.
I just feel so relieved when I cry everything out.
Escape all the drama in my life, but always end up in the same situation at the end of the day.
What's the use?
In the end, I'm always that sad, insecure, (foreveremo), confused person.
It's like, I need to move to another town just to escape all this hurt.

I hate love.</3

I hate how things fuck up when it ain't supposed to fuck up.
C'mon, I'm having O levels this year, and I'm distracted by this shit. AGAIN.
Why now? FML.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't be strong. Remain strong. I always end up breaking down. Like the whole world crushed me. Shattered to bits and pieces.

I so need to get drunk again. It felt good that day. I didn't have to worry about anything. And for the first time, I wasn't thinking of you...

I just gotta face it. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. I just have to put myself through it. Torture myself, its gonna be for the best of me. [I hope]

And I just realised this, I cry, cry almost every day. Cry like as if the world's gonna end. Was it coz of what I did? It seems to be. Tsk. Heck it. I'll just cry when I feel like.

I suck at controlling my emotions. After all, I'm just a girl.



All In The Past