Aug 20, 2011

I dont know if I'm forcing myself to like you, or I just really do like you.
I thought you'd just be a crush but I think it's turning out to be a little more than that.
I eagerly wait every day, just to see you in school even for a second.
I dont know, its just makes my day.
And you have no idea how fast my heart raced when you chatted with me. When you said Hi to me, when I said Hi to you and you responded.
Well, shouldn't get my hopes up high though.
Maybe you're just tryna be friendly.
Well, that's good enough for me.
I sign in to Facebook and remain online, in hopes you would start a chat with me.
That's my problem, I never start, I never do anything. And I expect too much.
Anyways, I shouldn't be bothered by this, at least not now.

English O level orals yesterday. Went awesome!
Should be able to pass and hopefully get a Merit.
Dang, got C6 for Malay O's. And just a pass for my Orals.
Fvck. You got the same too:) LOL!
So yeah, after much thought, I'm gonna retake. Hope I can at least get a B4.

Good news, I've stopped being so emotional( Maybe its because of you?) Didn't see you yesterday though:(
I'm shy to even look at you.
And whats more! You stay near me:))))))
Omfg !!! We might avtually bump into each other one day. :D
K. I should stop being so hyper.

This doesn't mean that I don't miss you. I do. I really really do, But I'm just trying to not let it affect me so much till I break down again.
This is working.
I'm so proud of myself.

All In The Past