Aug 23, 2011

Had science practical today.
Quite fun, i think can pass:)
So yeah, yesterday was a really freaky day.
Accompanied the guys to drink at some random place..
And yea. BEER SUCKS BIG TIME.
then that MoFu idiot got drunk so god damn fast..
And didn't allow me to leave.. Gosh. Thank gos adeline was there. if not, i'm sure I never would've gotten away..
But yeah,he did it coz he was drunk.. coz today, he didn't remember any of it..
k nvm. You stupid what. I understand.
Been having great days at school.
 Coz i see you more often nowadays. haha..
You're just a distraction sia.

Anyways, took bus home with adeline today,,
And we were talking about our "fantasies"
 Too detailed though..
 Haha.. but damn epic..
Thick lips (Y)

aites, need to study and not think about certain people.

--- I wonder why I even try. I'm such an emotional freak. kbye.

All In The Past