Aug 26, 2011

240811

Drink. Drunk. Drama.
LOL."Drama" was some awesome shit.
K. should not mention anything about that here.
But yeah, its fun. O.o
I can easily say that it was the time of my life. :)

250811

Prelims sucked.
I hate this. So worried for O's.
Didn't see him the whole day :(

You texted me after school:D
i shouldn't even be getting excited over this, but I am. Idk why=/
Dammit, i so wanted to go for night class.

260811

Maths paper 1 was average.
Chemistry sucks.
I hate sciences. So disgusting.
Comfirm plus chop, gonna fail.
You texted me again. Omg.
You always ask me if I have any plans.
I hate my lack of freedom:(

Out of all the people I miss, I texted you.
Okay, it was kinda weird though. I never thought I'd tell you I miss you.
I guess it was all coz of the 24th.
I should stop thinking about you.

Anyways, No school till wednesday I guess??
Yeah, so can "study"
:D

Gonna tweet and facebook and tumblr for a while. The watch some sad movie with sis.
I dont wanna cry. Ew. I don't even get affected by movies that much though.


Fall in and out of love in one day. Cool, yet sucky.

All In The Past