Jun 21, 2011

i feel so evil now.
supposed to meet up today again at 6.30 plus i guess.
and then i called it off :(
well,i was with adeline.
i can't push the blame totally to her, its kinda my fault too. and i feel so terrible about it:(
okay, truthfully, i miss you. i wanted to see you today!
school finished an hour earlier today,so me and bff headed to northpoint..
slacked awhile, then she texted you to come earlier.
haizz.. then at 6pm, he replied saying he'll reach at 6.30.
like obviously la! u live at hougang, so far!
and it was actually kind of sweet that you wanted to come all the way to yishun just to see me even for half an hour:)
so yeah, date got called off
we went to skate park then, slacked awhile..
then went back home..
came home and i realised that i should've met you.. i dont know when we can meet again
FML.
i'm so so so sorry! :(
i know that you're super sad and all.haizz
come online soon:)

and yeah, i dont know what i'm doing with my life.
many have told me that i gave you the wrong impression by allowing you to hug me and hold my hand..
yeah, maybe...
i dont know if its you i want.i mean, its great to be around you and all, but i just don't know if you're "the one"
won't it be weird, if now, i said that i don't like you, i don't have a crush on you.
and you'll be left thinking "wtf?, i already hugged her and held her hand and told her i like her!she was fine with it then, why now the sudden change?"
thats the problem with me. i don't know how to react to certain situations at that point of time.
i'll end up making decisions which will scar me for life in the end.
i'm not good at this.
i'm too soft hearted.. not willing to hurt people...
maybe this was why i didn't pull away when you hugged me or somthing..
plus, if i did pull away,it'd probably be awkward moments for the rest of the day.
i'm sorry, i'm making huge mistaked that i'm unaware of.
i can't make decisions on my own.
I SUCK.
imy,like seriously.

All In The Past