Jun 22, 2011

What's happening to our friendship?
Is it just me, or is our friendship really in the drains now?
Are you guys even my true friends? We're supposed to be best friends, we used to be so close.
Why is everything changing?
We don't talk as often, even if we do, it's not the normal,fun talks we used to have.
Why are we getting mad at every little thing? We used to call each other bitch or whatever, and we never used to get mad about it.
Why do you get mad now?
So today, bottle tree park. I wanna settle things today. I seriously can't take it anymore.
Today, i know you both are gonna get the wrong impression of me. Coz I'm gonna meet you guys for awhile, and then head off with sam.
But please, how many times have you ditched me, and how many times have I ditched you?
I never made any issue about it, so don't you make an issue about it too.

Friendship bands are such a curse. We shouldn't have gotten it in the first place.
Mine broke. So yeah, am I gonna be drifting away from you guys?
Please, lets just work things out.
I can't bare to lose two close friends.
I miss how we were. We never used to fight, never used to get angry.
We've helped each other so much during bad times,now it's like I have no one to go to for advice.
And look what's come to my life, I made the wrong decisions.

I NEED YOU BOTH. STOP IT WITH YOUR SLY INTENTIONS PLEASE.

All In The Past