Jun 20, 2011

Met Sam yesterday.
Not how I expected a date to turn out, but still it was awesome..
So yeah, Summary!
Had an awesome time yesterday with that matrep:P
Well, for now i think its just a crush. and i need to keep to my promise of having a bf only when i'm in poly:D
Not sure if he's gonna be the one though.LOL
i can't help but to think of yesterday!!
Unintentionally held hands, i didn't know how to react, so i just let it be. Maybe I gave him the wrong vibe..Haizz...
But whatever it is, I know we can get along pretty well!Both of us have same family issues.and we both speak malay!AWESOME:D
wonder when i can meet again, my freedom time is ending on wednesday:(
And yeah! "SOMEONE" saw me cuddling with him.. WHAT WAS THE NEED TO TELL MY CLASSMATE?
all of a sudden he texted me asking where I am.
DAMN NOOB I SWEAR!
Anyways, lets take things slowly..
AND STOP TRYNA BREAK MY BONES:P
oh yay!you're online!

All In The Past