Jun 23, 2011

I MISS YOU SAM!
:(((((((((((((
It's only been one day and i miss you like hell !
I hate this.
omg, my maid just came by and saw this post. DIE!

anyways, gonna be fetching dad later.. :) YAY!i miss him:))
rahziah came over to do POA. i hate POA!
so well, about yesterday, we planned to sort things out, but then you, as usual, had to be all bitchy and show us ur effed up attitude.
I don't even know you anymore. Could you be the way you were before.
nvmd,heck that.after that,sent matrep to bus stop.
AND MISSED THREE 854 BUSES !
lol. nevermind, get to spend time together:D
and yeah, my hairband got run over by a car:((
but it didn't break! strong uh my hairband!
must go buy new one..

AND CUPCAKES TASTE AWESOME! BUT ITS MORE LIKE COOKIES:/
hehe^^
i need to cuddle :(
kbye.

All In The Past