Apr 8, 2011

Hi Stalkers :)
today was quite a good day..social studies was free period.. then geography was crappy so i just stayed in my class.. we talked about the times when we first met each other and how everything was so awkward..so fun recalling those moments..i remember how me and nani used to be so close with lekha and jasmine..and slowly we moved on to another group of friends.
well,friendship situations are getting bumpy now.and i finally do realise who my true friends are. and i swear that i'm gonna treasure them forever<3
oh well,all that problems aside now,i just hope things get fine kaes. i don't want additional problems in my life.
so,dad is going to phillipines this sunday...i'm kinda missing him nowadays.. he's going overseas quite often:( he just came back 2 days ago then POOF! this sunday till next friday,no dad at home:((( take care!i love you :)
sis is starting her orientaion thingy on monday.. hehe^^ you gotta wake up first! :))
anyways,we got our syf results today..bronze... we dropped from silver to bronze.. my last syf and we got bronze..depressing really.. but well,i gave it my best i swear!and i'll come back next year to see how dance is going:)

and i miss noraza so damn much!!gosh,three days without ur company was horrible.. how am i ever gonna survive poly without you:((
anyways,we'll make the rings soon and we'll catch jb movie soon and we'll get chains soon ok scandal:)
I'm A True Belieber!! haha...whoa,so not happening!
oh well,at least there's no more cca for the moment,can concentrate on o levels.. and POA TEST WAS SO DARN SUCKISH!! I DESPERATELY NEED TO BUCK UP.. I'M SLACKING WAY BEHIND TIME:((
ok,i'm done-ded here.. i need to go for hair treatment soon.. my hair curling at the ends ready thanks to hairspray! urgh!i'm so obsessed with straight hair:)

All In The Past