Apr 10, 2011

Hello Online World.
i woke up surprisingly early today.
i had my breakfast-a piece of ferrero rocher :)
dad went overseas and me & sis gave class a skip today.
i guess i'll be heading for hair treatment in the afternoon.. i found $30 buried under my school stuff on my study desk! awesome much:)
oh well,its only the start of the day,i got nothing to blog about..
i tried revising poa yesterday.. OMG,I SWEAR IT'S THE SUCKIEST SUBJECT EVER!
i can't seem to understand anything:((
haishh..i'm still gonna revise:)
aite,i'm gonna end this post here... i'm so bored i swear!

She Deserves The Attention And Affection Of A Boy Who Would Do Anything For Her. You'll Regret It And You'll Realise You Miss The Girl Who Shined For You. Do Her A Favor, Since You Never Did Before. Don't Talk To Her, Don't Look At Her, Don't Give Her Any Idea That You Care Again. If You Were Dumb Enough To Leave Her In The First Place, She's Smart Enough To Never Go Back.

All In The Past