Apr 5, 2011

TOMORROW IS SYF!
gosh,so stressful!today had the rehearsal at UCC..went quite good uh..but alot of people's skirts tore-.-
anyways,after that,intensive dance practice back in school...woah,they actually should be smart enough to allow us to rest the day before SYF... i mean seriously,later we no energy for the competition,then they will scold us..
so yeah,dance dance dance till about 5+... my knee bone swollen,coz teacher keeps on asking me to do the "falling down" step...gosh...I NEED A KNEE GUARD!!effing pain..
i put muscle rub all over both my legs...rubbed it like some freaking moisturiser! and now my legs are burning!!
DAMMIT,i cant wait for syf to be over...
and you, are you like angry with me or something??never message me rdy:( oh well,ur choice...
okayy..tmrw gonna meet up with boyfriend and best friend and head to school:)
and and,i passed the ring to noraza,DAMN BIG SIA!!!lets make it a chain kaess...then we go engrave another ring:)SCANDALS FOR LIFE!
aite,need to start packing for tmrw.. gosh,i hope i dont get i stage fright!
WISH ME LUCK PEOPLES!! <3

dear tumblr,i'm going to update you.. i've finally become sad.

All In The Past