Mar 26, 2011

yesterday was really a memorable day:)
had adam khoo's workshop. it was the last day,sadly.
did mindmap about managing healthcare within 15minutes.WHOA!
then,asked dad and sis to come for the closing ceremony.
sis didn't come,she was sleeping.
dad came and i guessed he understood how we feel too.
was with friends and we were all so hyper clapping for almost anything:)
then it came the time where anyone could say anything to their parents on stage.
quite a number of 5na people went. including me.
well,i didnt exactly finished what i wanted to say.
coz i just broke down.
all i managed to say was "Pa, after the divorce i know things weren't easy for us."
and then he saw me crying and walked up to give me a hug.
i really do miss those hugs.it's been a really long time since i had those hugs <3
many friends started crying.so i went to comfort them and all.
then sang songs with fellow 5na friends:)
unforgettable moment!
and rusydi,thanks for giving me ur manual since i misplaced mine:D

i didnt manage to say what i wanted to..but here's exactly what i wanted to say.
Pa,after the divorce i know things weren't easy for us.thanks for being both a mum and dad for me and sis.i know i've made alot of mistakes and hurt you unknowingly.i'm really sorry for all those mistakes i made. please forgive me.i know that i've hurt you by not listening to you at times. by doing thing you actually didn't allow me to do. for example,rebonding my fringe.and there's another thing i want to mention. look at my friends.they're sitting in front of you. you've told me that my friends aren't good. do they look bad one bit? dad,i've been mixing with them for 5 years now. although they're all malays and a big group,they are really close and dear to me.5 years is a long time,and i didn't get into bad company. please dad,they aren't bad.please understand that ok.and i know that you're relly concerned for me and sis. i know this may be asking for too much but i want to be able to spend time with my friends without you using guilt treatment on me. whenever you do so,i feel really bad and have to cancel on my friends which would hurt them in the end. i'm not asking you to allow me to go out every single time. but once in a while at least. i do want to spend time with friends too. and i hope you would allow me to go for my clas outing this year,since it will be the last time we are all gona be together.
teachers,i'm sorry if i ever went against you. i know i have been rude to some teachers and i apologise for that from the bottom of my heart. i prmis to change for the better. and thanks for always showing that love and concern for everyone of us.
and my dearest friends,we've stuck together for 5 years now.we've really bonded and formed an unforgettable friendship. i never want to lose anone of you. because each and every one of you are so dear to me.thanks for being there for me,during times when i cried and also times when i just wanted to share my happiness. thanks for accepting me for who i am. and for those whom i have hurt before,please foggive me,i never meant to do those things to you. i hope we can start anew and let bygones be bygones.i love you.

if only i didnt cry on stage,i would have said all these. but i know one day will come when i'll say it to them again:)
well,this may sound so philosophical and all but i've really changed for the better.and i hope this new me will be acceptable to the society.
 happy belated birthday to syazman boyfee and rahziah begum!!!i love you people. and rahziah,i have yet to buy you a present. i will get you one,i just dont know when:) please dont mind waiting ok!
and royston grandma!happy birthday dude!!!
alright enough blogging.i miss my dad,i wann hang out with him now.. and probably later go for a haircut soon

and noraza,i hope we haven't drifted apart. you were so close to me and these past three days,we barely talked. i miss you scandal..i hope it was just for those three days.

All In The Past