Mar 30, 2011

i hate my life..people keep misunderstanding me.and they try to correct me. i'm not even doing anything wrong..well,if whatever i'm doing hurts them,then they can tell me nicely.there's no need to brag about it on facebook by commenting and suddenly going out of the point and  "pao-to-ing' me online. i'll never think of doing that and you easily embarassed and brought my name down online.what will my friends think of me now?
and you know what,before i came home,i was actually planning about a surprise bdae party for you,i dont think i'm gonna do that already after whatever happened..
and i dont like him..i just told certain people that i find him cute and good looking. nothing more,nothing less..and then certain people brag about it saying i have a crush on him? please dont ruin my reputation.and yea,i'm being called a despo for that. thanks.
i'm just getting to know a "new" guy and thats considered despo. how many "new" guys did you intro with???u not despo ah??
anyways,i dont wanna embarass certain people online..
and whats said is said.. no taking it back...
AND I SAID : I'LL CHANGE IF I FIND THE NEED TO.

All In The Past