Mar 8, 2011

school was average today.nowadays,i'm not doing p.e,coz its mainly soccer.and i hate soccer.and the teacher does not realise that everytime we do soccer,one person will get injured.stoopid fellow!
ohwell,today i wasnt much of a rebel:)
tmrw is cereal day!!had dance today,quite good:)
then rahziah and syazman accompanied me to buy cereal for tmrw's awesome event:)
bough honey stars,koko krunch,and corn flakes...
haha..can't wait:)
and yeah,last minute,i just got notified today that i need to say the pledge tmrw..
well,seems easy right?WRONG!
tried out just now with teacher...woah,need to say it quite slow..i mean,its not like the normal speed we usually say it..haha..and and,for the first time,i even forgot the pledge -.-
GOSH!nervous much!rahziah doing quote for tmrw..and friday we both doing flag raising!yeay!
and dad went overseas today...so,i use straightening cream for my hair,but it didnt work,hair still looks sucky!sad life!
anyways,my sis has nto buy for me some stuffs for my birthday provided i get her the 4 skirts she wanted...
so,if u pass by my blog,read this,so it gets into ur head.BUY ME 2 HOTPANTS AND ONE OFF-SHOULDER BLOUSE.AND GET ME ACCESSORIES:))) I LOVE YA!
hahaha..and NORAZA!!!BUY ME SKINNY JEANS!! GREY COLOUR!TMRW WILL GIVE YOU THE $! I LOVE YA!
and who else?oh salina,thanks for big bang poster again:)taeyang so hot..
TMRW IS CEREAL DAY!and its so hard for me to believe that rusydi and shanmuka dont have a bowl and spoon at home..well,i pity them,let them share with me:) haha:)))
so,tmrw is gonna be hell of an awesome day:)
aite people.i need to do a lil homework which is due on friday,so that i dont have to stress myself tmrw(P.S,i dont think i'm doing it!)

All In The Past