Mar 9, 2011

cereal day was awesome:) i loved it to bits!will upload pics on fb soon..my computer shut down on me..i cant on it back!!so i'm using sis computer:)))
anyways,tmrw is sports heats..100m,400m and 1500m..whoa!!!nervous!
so,pledge taking went ok today..i know my voice damn soft..haha..
and yeah!!i passed poa!!OMG!!till now,im shocked..me got 32/40...YEAY!!
after school...had "coaching"
haha..more like bumming in commerce room and listening to music...except for fazil and haziq-they did maths -.-
haha...headed to ayu's house a while..ooo..ice cream!!!
then went back with syazman...
sis went to poly to submit forms...
she came back,i fetched her and we bought cake ...coz it was maid's bdae...so yea,all that and blablabla...did homework...and i wanna play piano:))
adios people...i'll try update bloggie and fb whenever i can:)
and please,i dont need any more shit in my life...
no more guys whose name starts with letter N for the moment...thank yooh!

All In The Past