Mar 7, 2011

tomorrow there's P.E and dance.i actually can't wait:)
hehe^^
anyways,i got 34.5/50 for physics..and 10/20 for social studies..urgh!!my marks not good:(((
heck uh,my chem and geog will push up the grades for combined subjs:)
today brought sweets to school:) sat with rusydi in class..laughed like crazy..disturbed fazil..lol!
and recess time there was a fight...woah,damn damn bad...
andand,i saw ya looking at me...haha.. *melts* LIKE AS IF!
well then,had geog..i think i really anti the teacher..me and noraza went to toilet before class...coz we damn vain:)
then she 'interoogated' us..then she ask why we go toilet..haha,i said that i wanna go when i feel like it..
LOL!i saw noraza give me "THE STARE"
then she ask me stand outside class-.-
well,good actually,didnt have to listen to her nagging..
and the whole class was shocked coz i was supposed to be the "GOOD ONE"
haha!!!SEC 5,LAST YEAR IN SCHOOL,BE A REBEL!
haha..stood outside class for one period..then she come talk to me...i act innocent..didnt look at her face,not because i was disappointed with myself,but coz i'll laugh when i see her face...somemore,ITS CLOSE-UP! o.o!
well,that was all uh..da dfetched me back..K.O at home although i had piles of homework:)
just finished it,currently texting noraza..andand,wednesday is CEREAL DAY!!!WHOO!i havent buy cereals yet:(
TOMORROW FOR SURE:)

All In The Past