Feb 2, 2011

hello world! I'm actually feeling kinda better. had performance today which went quite well. i didn't faint or whatsoever,but the pin kept on poking in my leg~ouch.
anyways,the spinning part killed me.damn damn giddy but i survived!
so after all that,as usual,i never take out my makeup,coz i feel that i look better(prasan). well,actually its coz i malas.so,went to CK with noraza and rahziah to buy my hair straightening cream.
and wait,i've gone too far. my dearest brother sean, do you realise what a sweet sister you have?appreciate it la dei. haha!
ok,after school.went with noraza and rahziah to northpoint,on the way,saw krisna and dhashaini and lekha and all the other guys.talked awhile and tomorrow me, sis and krisna going swami home right? yipee!
so,met up with fellow 5na peeps at northpoint ljs.
then walked around in northpoint in search of food.lols..
in the end,rahziah didn't eat -.-
walked with rahziah and noraza,sent rahziah back and walked with noraza while talking about *ehem ehem*
hahax!planned to watch the green hornet at amk.why amk?i wanna go causeway point sia. then can see suresh!hahax!
sis might wanna tag along too. and together,we can eyewash any guy!hahax!
oh yesterday talked to madharn for the first time ever!his voice sound like someone else sia.then i actually thought it was "someone else". haha..heck that.
anyways,finally reached home,took shower and washed off all the makeup.urgh!the stupid eyeliner go in my eye,and now it's red:( and i have my ankle pain, and i have headache, and my cut on my head is kinda pain. i hate my life.
and thanks to lekha and dhashaini for helping out with makeup today:)
and u people make me blush sia.haha..keep on staring at me,especially lekha-fell in love with my contact lens right. lols! i love you people!
and to the people who texted me after my dance. woah,i'm so touched! hahax
Autistic Child: Hey shaving fail. You danced so autistic-ly awesome just now ! <3
awwwh...so sweet. but my shaving passed liao!and and i wanna be a gummy bear-damn act cute sia!
and last but not least,bfs and gfs! you people scream so loudly that we can forget our stps. but yea,its totally motivating sia:) scream louder next time kaes!hahax:) and since we're the oldest in the school now, we can do whatever the hell we wanna do! :) yeah!!

and i think janjab knows that his "code name" is janjab. OH NO!must give new name rdy. lol

All In The Past