Feb 10, 2011

hello world!today was an awesome day:) school was great...sat with rusydi and haziq and hanafi and shanmuka..non-stop laughters!haha..and i can be so open with rusydi and hanafi..haha!i like being open:)
then about all sorts of stuffs..rusydi made a bet with me..
Rusydi: if we survive 2012,u blanja me mee siam..and if we don't survive 2012,i blanja u mee siam.
and i happily agreed-.- till i realised i was so dumb...hahax!
after school,went to buy finger food at 7 eleven..then me and jamuna got all crazy about the game outside the photo shop.. i won 8 tickets,3 times continuous...then jamuna's effed up jelous face so cute!haha... late for coaching as usual...but managed to finish up the work in time..
after that,dad fetched me...and i think i left my specs in the toilet...wahh!!damn sad..no specs tmrw..i hope its not lost:( if not i die..
and sean!i miss you, you idiot!
after school,headed to KTPH,to heck sis's stupid eye...then got one damn cute guy..haha!!so cute...okayy,i didnt go there to check out guys...but one thing really pissed me off...one stupid typical indian guy,sat right beside me while waiting for his appointment..wahlao!got so many free seats,why must come sit beside me...damn disgusted!
anyways,headed home arnd 6+ and now imma upload pics taken in school..today took aot,coz chemistry practical:)
aite,there's dance tmrw...haiss...another horrible day i guess..

All In The Past