Feb 11, 2011

i didn't like school today.not one bit.
i dont know why,today i just didn't feel like myself although i was all cheery and stuff..
haiss..anyways,exchanged nametag with noraza..coolness!she has mine,and i have hers!who else wanna exchange.imma keep it for life! :)
oh well,other than that,lessons were quite ok...as usual,sat with the boys at the back and got kacau-ed TERRIBLY!haha..after school,had dance...was ok uh...
but my mood kinda got ruined...
people keep on misunderstanding me.well,not really misunderstanding..but they just dont understand whats going on,and they blame me for it.i swear i dont know what i can do about this crap. heck it,i'm not doing anything.i shouldn't be bothered.let them think what they wanna think as long as i'm not affected by their crap.
and yeah!sean's back in school..woah!i effing missed him...and i luv his new hairstyle..haha..every few minutes must touch touch his hair..lols!
okay.nothing else happened today.. TGIF-Thank God It's Friday..
hahax!
got the weekend to do some stuffs..
i need to revise and so whatever school stuffs..then i really really wanna cut my hair..and perhaps treatment..might head out with sis to idk where. and idk what else i'll do over the weekends..
aite,enough blogging for today..and people!if u have tumblrs let me know!coz i wanna read it whenever possible...and i wanna write everyone's tumblr on my foolscap paper cover..haha..lame right...but i want it!
and i cut my beautiful long nails today:( but repainted them:)

All In The Past