Feb 8, 2011

haiss,today wasnt quite a good day. well,beginning of the day was great..
as usual,with autistic child and hotstuff..hahax:)
planned about the class hoodie and all..its almost finalised:)
and i dont like the seating arrangement! i sitting beside shanmuka and he's DAMN IRRITATING!hahaha!but funny ah..lols
p.e wasnt fun...he said today was floorball,then finally ruined my mood with soccer:((( and i hope hanafi's leg is better:)
today was haziq's unlucky day..walking behind me,the fork fall down..then sitting beside me,mee soto spill on him..haha!kesian seyy!but not my fault! :)
anyways,coaching was spent on designing the class hoodie..after that,was dance..hmm..not good really...
same problems,shall not brag about it..i malas!
and you texted me after two days..okayy..normal convo right..but i didnt know that after 5 months? of not contacting you,you still didnt change..
i dont wanna meet up. basically,its just that,i'm not in the mood. i dont even know the actual reason myself.. but i'm sorry,i think i've hurt you real bad,unintentionally..
ok,i just realised that it should have been posted on my tumblr..dammit.i got a slight sad post on bloggie:(
and autistic child!thanks for telling me about '....' tmrw i tell you about '....'
i cant believe you're so outdated!!!hahax!it's been months,and u just got to know it today..lols!
okayy..i'm done blogging...piano a lil,then study,watch dramas and sleep:) nighty nights people:)

- You picked the best of times to drop the worst of lines. all those lies so made me cry...


i love my pencil case!

and adeline tweeted this :
  • Ashvini: He looks like sean but handsomer . With the same amount of hair , but gay .

  • HAHA!!EPIC!

    All In The Past