Dec 15, 2010

ouh well.nothing exciting today:(
 exactly a week left to india trip..
and irza,my sweet daughter!!u didn't need to buy me anything luh..anyways,i'm sure whatever ur gonna give me tmrw is awesome:) can't wait...text me after ur blading session..:P
oh yeaa..watched spongebob last night...dad says spongebob influenced me alot..
spongebob is why ur still immature..spongebob is why u and ur sis don't seem 1 year difference..spongebob is why ur only 40kg??
WTF!!!
so anyways,currently chatting with noraza..and 15 year old is outta me and sis's life!!!finally!!


~ You Said It Again My Heart's In Motion
~ Every Word Feels Like A Shooting Star
~ I'm At The Edge Of My Emotions
~ Watching The Shadows Burning In The Dark
~ And I'm In Love
~ And I'm Terrified
~ For The First Time In The Last Time
~ In My Only Life

All In The Past