Dec 14, 2010

I'm back from MY MOST HATED PLACE IN SINGAPORE..that is tekka..
had to get clothes for india trip:(
was listening to songs the whole day..and i can't go for anitha's bdae tmrw...coz it's at a beach..and damn my dad won't allow me to go to beaches:(
sean wanted to go out on thursday..he msg me..then in the end all cancelled...dammit my life so boring!
i want a last outing before i go india..this is saddening:(
anyways,just reached home...and i'm dead bored!
need to message irza tonight!daughter!!!sorry i never text u last night..my phone touchscreen giving problem liao!
10...9...8...DAYS LEFT!
well,at least one thing's for sure...i'm not gonna be totally sad when leaving singapore for this trip..it's gonna be better than the june trip:)


Someone Paint Me A Rainbow
I Need It.

All In The Past