Nov 26, 2010

yesterday was hell of an awesome day:) lekha came over.and when she entered the house she was like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE"haha..cuteness..then aunt came...and grandma also came...she so sweet..she baked a cake for dad...wow:)and it was naicee!chocolate:D well,lekha stayed over till about 10+ talked about contact lens and lasik..lol...sent her downstairs,waited for her taxi to come...then headed home to watch my dramas:) anyways,i was texting noraza the whole freaking day! and unfortunately vishnu...wow..he's such a liar!he told me he was kennard...and it was actually him...i still save ur freaking number la.i knew you'd come back.UNFORTUNATELY.and since he was giving me tonnes of missed calls while we were celebrating...i foolishly replied saying we'll be friend..GOODNESS!A GREAT MISTAKE..now he's stalking me on tagged..i hate you..anyways,he's of no importance..ystd msg noraza abt our love lives and all..whoa..we both miss people really badly..then i tried to help her...one msg..he turned out to be quite rude...but the message kinda worked..he text-ed her after that..WEIRD!anyways,i owe her big time..she helped me alot in other stuffs too:) thanks scandal!and noraza and rahziah are the best people i can relate to..they're the ones i can tell my problems to,get advice from,give advice too..they're simply great!i love you..so,me and noraza texts ended half an hour into 261110.ended with a goodnight,thanks,love ya!and upon the whole day of problem sharing,i couldnt sleep till about 3am...i swear i was crying..not only due to my situation,but hers too...wow!she's going through more than i ever did.so,finally slept at i dont know what time..and woke up at 2...haiss..had brunch..and now blogging:) so,im done here..gonna update my tumblr now:)

All In The Past