Nov 26, 2010

just came back from a movie with sis.left home around 5 i guess.she headed to khatib mrt..i went to northpoint first.bought movie tixs for Easy A(my first NC16 movie when i am officially 16:P) then..thought of buying contacts,but they seriously jack up the price to $56 -.- !anyways..thank god dad didnt come for the movie..haha...i don't even think he'll watch it..the movie was totally about s**ts...yeaaa..but kinda nice movie though:P okayy...anywaysa...vishnu keeps on disturbing me...and he sent me a total long apology sms today while i was roaming in northpoint.then he said this is my sincerest(u expect me to believe that) apology for being a jerk last time(seriously!LAST TIME??only last time?)well,if u aren't a jerk right now,why the hell did u force me to answer ur freaking call!gosh!i hate you! anyways..after movie...spotted shalini and bf....talked to her awhile...then bus back home..then i called someone a fktard and ahole foolishly...haha...cuteness..then there was this whole little conversation between me and sis about this..haha.. oh yeaaa..best part of today..vishnu texted me:hey wad cha doing? and my IN-YOUR-FACE reply was im out with my boyfriend..haha!if i didnt say that,he'd probably disturb me even more..lol! so,headed home and now im chatting with krishna...still in india uh he! talking bout girls O.O! HAHA..well,thats all for today uh...i need to check emails now..got hundreds! bye bye loves!

All In The Past