Nov 25, 2010

wow!i have horrible news! i forgot how to play love me..some parts of it...
wtf sia!!!eversince i started playing the new song,i totally neglected love me:( whoa dammit.this sucks big time..must go learn again..haha..anyways,lekha and aunt coming over very very soon..and me and sis didnt manage to go to chong pang coz of the bloody rain...baik uh!
well,now my sis is in the shower.so im using her lappy to update here:)
anyways,other than that..i was messaging noraza for about 3-4 hours today i think..whoaaa!i miss messaging her so much..teehee^^
ok..enough blogging..need to get ready all now:) bye bye peoples...
and to my sis: i know you're already addicted to that new cartoon on disneychannel...which hasn't even started yet..but please do not immitate the lizard like thingy..ITS WEIRD!!!!

All In The Past