Nov 28, 2010

woke up at 3+ today...dad went to thailand early morning:( didn't have a chance to say bye:( TAKE CARE!!!:D anyways..i had the greatest dream at night...hahax...wish i saw that guy's face properly..so sweet:P okayy...eversince i created fb,i've been hooked to it..damn! and i finally found almost all my BISvn. friends:) miss themm:) and got some nvps friends too..yay!okayy..i havent bought school stuff for next yr! uh-oh!and the name tag thingy..urgh!i hate that..i havent submit the form..and i think half my class didnt;) okayy..i have no idea what else to blog about..nothing great happening in my life now:) oh wait...i've decided i'm gonna ignore your messages...coz I HATE YOU!and "im out with my bf" is such a lame reason:P BYE YOU! [ JB said on 2010 american music awards,when he won his second award that he wanted to thank MJ coz without MJ,none of us would be here..-.- yea,totally,MJ was my dad:P ]

All In The Past