Nov 27, 2010

finally created my very own fb last night(i mean this morning) at 1 something a.m:] hooked on till about 2 am..then headed to bed..INSOMNIA!until 4am!fb from psp and phone till about 3.30am...and woke up at 12.30 todayyy:) fb from sis lappy..and the suckish thing is that my com sucks(as u all know) i cant even do anything on fb!can't like.can't comment..can't even view my notifications!!i think dad must have done some crap settings while i wasn't at home!haiss...so now can only update fb fom psp and phone which takes superrr long..I WANT A LAPTOP!!:( anyways,i'm totally bored right now coz i cant fb...whoaa..this really sucks...OH YEAH!!krishna!!!i got facebook..haha..random:) aitee..enough blogging now...gonna try figure out the internet settings thingy my dad did...haiss

All In The Past