Nov 29, 2010

Weii People! Alright,got quite a few things going on in my horrible life..but i forgot some of it..DAMN! let's name you:15.. so,15 didn't give up and still continues to msg me...urgh!asked me to use tagged blahblahblah.i dont have to listen to you..FRIEND REQUEST:REJECTED! COMMENT/MESSAGE/TEXTS:IGNORED..live with that! soooo..yesterday slept at 4am...whoa!anyways,been hooked onto fb quite a while today...i trying to find all my friends!!there are a few i left out though:( okayy..other than that,no other awesome stuff happened in my life..:)gonna start planning about movie date very soon(when dad comes back)! well,i lazy to blog rdy...need to sign in to tagged...i miss it:D [to the effed up lady who thinks she rules the house just because my dad is away:stop trying to boss us around...stop telling us what to do..ur definately no boss of this house.and me and my sis will sleep whatever effing time we wanna sleep.so don't bother:) thank yooh!]oh how i wish last nights' dream came true..one day...EDITED:i used your stupid webcam with the intention of webcamming with noraza!A GIRL!so stop letting your imagination run wild and all..i'm not dumb to webcam with a freaking boy!besides,i didn't even manage to webcam with her...coz ur webcam is just effed up,like you are?SO STOP COMPLAINING TO MY DAD!AND STOP MAKING HIM SuSPECT ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL..GEEZ!WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!

All In The Past