Nov 23, 2010

last night..hmm..i dont wanna brag anymore about this same thing..lets keep it simple.i woke up at 1am..couldnt control myself..cried and went back to bed..and woke up at 9.30 with my eyes all swollen..urgh i hate this...i give up on love..anyways,who cares about that.everyone had their own problems to handle.so..woke up today morning for baba's bdae celebration thingy at toa payoh stadium..i damn damn sleepy lehh..played keyboard for awhile.BOOM!headache started...reached there around 12+..saw sk uncle and family....went for bhajans all...and the best part,they had free health screening there...then my dad ask whole family to go...fine i went...i see all the stations like normal only..weight,height,eye test,bmi...then i went with sis,dad and maid..my weight was 45.6kgO.O!their machine confirm something wrong uh...i havent even reached 42kg in my life!then got the glucose test station sia..WTH!!!they gonna poke my finger...woaahh.i wanted to run away rdy sia...then at first didnt wanna do..last last i did uh..not so pain at first,but after that it penetrates down ur whole hand...gosh!AND IM NOT DIABETIC!haha..what a relief...my finger still pain sia..im typing without that finger...urgh!so...overall quite okayy uh...me,sis and maid left about 3+ coz it was kinda boring uh...dad stayed on..he had to help out...yeaa..just reached home..otw back,messaging dearest..told me that my tumblr posts very the sad..haha...so is ur tmblr!anyways,we both in the same situation AGAIN!heartbroken twice...THIS SUCKS BIG TIME!we both fall for others easily sia...haiss..aite,enough of that..later might be going back to toa payoh stadium and help out...before that might be going out,buy dad stuff for his bdae and all.. 2 more days!!!!gosh! havent plan anything yet... oh yeaa..krishna go india sia...he never tell me..i miss him!haha...coming back in december only..i chatting with him now.. my msn like so dead sia nowadays...no one chat with me..haha..then krishna cannot come online often..i cannot chat with him!:( anyways,i will create a fb one day luhh..dont worry..and first person i'll add is you ok...coz this is like the 10th time u ask me to create a fb..haha..cuteness!well,anyways...i gonna update my tumblr now.. taa:) [ two. heartbroken once-horrible. heartbroken twice-sucks.i don't wanna be heartbroken thrice. ]

All In The Past