Nov 23, 2010

and this is called heartbroken twice.falling in and out of love hopelessly. well, i realise my mistake now.i just wanted to get over it.but it really went to far i guess:( and now i miss you.i miss those times on msn.when you would call me your sayang.when you would end the msn chat with a bye.love u..and i would just reply a smiley face.coz at that point of time,it wasn't right for me to love again.coz i wasn't over someone else just yet.and now,i don't know what you did and how you did it.but everything's different now.you don't even chat with me.you don't even text me.goodnight messages? they're gone.wow.this hit me real hard in the face.and now,i'm gonna try my very best to keep to this promise.enough of being hurt.it's gotta end.and imma end it right now.not gonna think about anyone(i'll try) enjoy life w\like i used to,back in sec 2,sec 3..life as a happy single person.yea.it's gonna work.imma make it work:)

All In The Past