Nov 22, 2010

4 posts on blogger.1 post on tumblr. 5 posts in a day. last post for today. When you misunderstand me.When you misunderstand what i'm going through.When you misunderstand my feeling.,When you misunderstand everything about me.You make me so furious!When you cut in when i'm talking.When you just don't let me have my say.When you think the whole world's wrong,When you want me to listen to you. I don't even know why i am your friend.When it all gets out of hand.When we don't want to see each other.When we try our very best to avoid one another.When you don't mean anything to me,I don't mean anything to you.Don't you feel you're missing something? When you finally reflect on what you have done.When you regret almost everything you did.When you want to change things. Don't you think it's too late? When you would put in your heart and soul and make that effort.When you can't live without talking to each other because your friendship was that precious.When youu decide that you need each other back.I will too.When you finally see and talk to each other again. When you admitted your mistakes. When everything was just like the way it was before. When our friendship is put back together. Do you know how happy i am? When we become the best of friends after this misunderstanding. When we become special friends whom no one can replace. When all of a sudden this friendship ends again. Is it for sure?Yes,this friendship is finally over.What went wrong? I've had enough of you but i miss my special friend.I spend hours and days waiting to receive a text or call. 2 days,5 days,8 days,10 days.i give up! i found out the actual reason.this is really the end.special friend, how could you go 10 days without talking to me? and soon enough,after i gave up,i realise this.special friend can never understand me.there goes this cycle of misunderstandings again. Thanks for a great friendship before i gave up. [ To my ex-special friend: you know i'm referring to you in this post.It's over. ]

All In The Past