Nov 24, 2010

didn't go for dance today.woke up at 2+ and wow!the most amazing thing happened.i'm not trying to be all religious here..and i'm not trying to brainwash people to follow "my god"so don't you dare think such! so yeaa..woke up..and our family was like totally blessed:) vibhuti(holy ash) all around our pillows...me,sis,maid and dad...well,mine and sis got the most uh..hehe^^ then collected it and kept it...spent a few minutes pondering how the hell that got onto our pillows..then i headed to the altar..and yeaa...the holy ash was like all over the altar...on the statues hand...whoaaa!!amazing sia...then i told sean..he never believe..haha..i took photo..next time we meet i show u uh!well,,i shall not brag anymore abt this..:) but it's seriously unbelievable uh..and my dad said this is a birthday present for him..haha..coolness sia..one day after baba bdae...one day before my dad's bdae...:D and to make things better for me.i was actually wishing for something last night...yeaa..his proves my wish is granted babeh! so,now...playing online games uh..later might be heading out to get my dad a cake to cut at 12.00 tonight:) then tmrw gonna have a small party at home i think..i invite lekha,she keep on giving me missed calls -.- so thats about it..:) tmrw is dad's bdae...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA!!!! and i feel like calling rahziah today..long time never call her seh..quite busy nowadays...

All In The Past