Nov 22, 2010

this is my third post for the day in the shortest of time.gosh,i must be crazy.i didn't even update my tumblr today.i not patient uh.load so long...so basically i'm DEAD BORED NOW!my phone is dead.no one called or texted me for the past like 5 hours or so.haiss..someone,message me lehh!i need COMPANY! :D okayy...dad's bdae is in like 3 days!Gosh! what to do.what to do.what to do. we havent planned anything yet.and this has gotta be a hell of a birthday for him...50th liao;P well,we'll think it out tmrw i guess..HAHA! oh yay!someone just chatted with me:) lol. oh another thing..i mentioned i wanted to watch tangled..its releasing on my dad's bdae..hehe^^ but i want to watch on 27 or 28...before i go fly fly:) salina!MUST COME!noraza..if you can...i miss yooh!so,its 640pm now.i'm starving.my headache is killing me and my dad is out:( dunno where he go also..lol..well then,i guess i got nothing else to talk about.i seriously have no life nowadays.times like this,i really hate holidays. [ When Personality And Character Don't Matter To You When You're Only In For The Looks. Then You Can Eff-Off! thankyoohs:) ]

All In The Past